Associate Manager - Finance & Accounts (Madagascar)
Experience : 5 to 6 years
Key Skills : Acounting,Financing,Budgeting,MIS,Tax Audit.
Leading Dubai based agro MNCApply Now
17,00,000 to 20,00,000
Job Responsibilities:Job Description
- Reporting into Country Finance Controller for Trading & Farming business of company. Management & Statutory Accounts, Tax planning, Costing & other statutory compliances for optimizing benefits to company under OHADA French laws. Deliverables would be to prepare and present financial statements related to Trading business at Madagascar.
- Submission of accurate monthly/quarterly/yearly management accounts along with variance analysis v/s budget as per timelines provided by the Management.
- Timely submission of other MIS Reports Viz. working capital, Risk packs, daily cash & bank report among others.
- Ensuring periodic reconciliation between accounting packages viz ERP & SAARI (OHADA)
- Preparation of Annual & Month wise Budgets and variance analysis
- Activity based costing for each stage of farming, field wise, produce wise, season wise, stage wise
- Inventory control management, AR reconciliations and Intercompany reconciliations
- Finalizing statutory local accounts, statutory compliances, ensuring timely fling of returns, handling local statutory audits, tax audits & scrutiny up to closure.
- Assistance in other operation & commercial matters works viz., validating Import & export documentation, negotiating for cost reduction with various third party vendors e.g. Shipping Agents, service providers etc.
Desired Candidate Profile5-6 Years Experience into Finance and accounts for Trading business.
Company Profile:Leading Agro Company Based in Dubai. Apply Now
Africa | 27 Jobs in Africa