IT LEAD (Bangalore)
Experience : 7 - 12 Years
Key Skills : functional, Plant, Manufacturing, Techno-Functional Consultant, VB, Crystal Reports, Visual Studio, SQL
Leading MNCApply Now
Upto 18 Lacs
- Poistion: IT Lead
- Location: Bangalore
- Good Knowledge of hardware, software and IT governance.
- Should have hands on knowledge of working/ developing Web Portals and linking the same to ERP or other systems.
- Should have good exposure on Microsoft Technologies.
- Preferably worked in Sage ERP or any other ERP and exposure to the Finance, Sales, Operations, service, manufacturing modules. Knowledge of Finance/Accounting would be an added advantage.
- The candidate is also required to have Technical skills in using MS SQL, dotnet technology, Visual Studios, Crystal Reports and MIS reporting tools.
- Should have understanding of maintaining site IT hardware requirement, like internet, datacenters, data backup, IT desktop/ laptop support, IT access, SOD, disaster recovery etc.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Qualification: Bachelor in Computer Technology (B.E/ B. TECH) or Master in Computer Application (MCA).
- Should have 8-10 years of experience in the IT industry and should be working as IT Lead/ Site IT head for a small/ medium Manufacturing plant/ MNC’s India operation.
- Must be working in 80% software and 20% hardware.
A leading MNC. Apply Now
India | 18 Jobs in India