Experience : 15 - 24 Years
Key Skills : Project Management, Construction Management, High Rise, Villas, Township, Tower, Residential, Commercial
Leading Diversified GroupApply Now
Upto 1.5 CR
Job Responsibilities:• Evaluation of project and conducting a project cost / benefit analysis at project decision points.
• Anchoring on-site construction activities to ensure completion of project within the time & cost parameters and effective resource utilization to maximize the output.
• Participating in project review meetings for evaluating projects progress.
• Providing technical inputs to construction methodology.
• Liaison with architects & consultants on determining technical specifications, commissioning & preparation of building plans/EPC projects as per the Guidelines.
• Coordinating with consultant engineer, departments & supervisors for daily work progress .
• Executing day-to-day contracts / commercial administration activities during execution stages .
• Supervising all construction activities including providing technical inputs for methodologies of construction in coordination with site management activities .
Note- Candidates preferred with experience in High rise buildings, Villas, Townships, Residential & commercial projects.
Desired Candidate ProfileQualification: B.Tech/B.E (Civil).
Excellent Communicartion skills.
Age should not be more than 50.
Company Profile:Leading Diversified Group Apply Now
Middle East | 25 Jobs in Middle East