Manager - Internal Audit (Nigeria)
Experience : 2-6 Years
Key Skills : Internal Audit, Sox, Compliances, Reporting, Accounts
Leading Multinational CompanyApply Now
Job Responsibilities:- Planning, field work and manage the execution of audit field work for BFSI/IT clients
- Risk based internal audit, draft audit findings and recommended an action plan for review with management.
- SOX 404 testing.
- Review the standard operating procedure, Identify areas of improvement in the client's business process.
- Reviewing and documenting compliance policies, procedures.
- Review the internal control's test procedure, business process review, conducting risk assessment
- Identify risk issue as appropriate and escalate to the client and Sr. Manager
- Reviewing the work done (Deliverables) by the team member and Interact with the client for the ongoing requirements of the project.
- Coordinate with clients and responsible for managing project.
Desired Candidate ProfileQualified CA with 2-6 Years of experience.
Company Profile:Client of Jobstree Apply Now
Africa | 27 Jobs in Africa