General Manager Hatchery (Nigeria)
Experience : 8- 13 Years
Key Skills : Hatchery, Production, Hatchable, Unhatchable, Sanitary, Animal Production.
Leading Multinational CompanyApply Now
INR 35 LPA - 41 LPA
- To ensure proper sorting of eggs by removing hatchable from unhatchable eggs (i.e. removal of crack, misshape, extra-large above 70g, small below 50g, excessive mineral deposited, double yolk egg), and very dirty egg.
- Ensure adequate fumigation of hatchable eggs after sorting.
- Monitoring the temperature and humidity inside cold room and egg sorting room and record them very well.
- Ensure proper setting of eggs on the trolleys and into setteo Ensure the candling room is clean and properly dried, and disinfected it before the commencement of candling.
- Ensure the Hatcher machines in clean and dry condition before fumigate it (Rechecking inside the machine is a compulsory thing before fumigation), keeping of setting eggs trolley report every setting day.
- Ensure adequate sanitary of the internal and external environment of the Setter room by cleaning and disinfecting of the setter room daily.
Desired Candidate ProfileExperience: 8 Years to 13 Years of experience in handling a state of the Art Hatchery.
Experience is required in a Parent Stock Hatchery, alongside a Commercial Hatchery.
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree in Veterinary Sciences/ Agriculture Science (Animal Production).
Nationality: Indian, Saudi Arabian, South African, Egyptian.
Company Profile:Leading Diversified Group. Apply Now
Africa | 27 Jobs in Africa